- The healthcare industry is experiencing a new era in cost containment. In the past, little attention was given to the financial impact of medical equipment related decisions. In this new health care environment, “state-of-the-art” is no longer sufficient as planning criteria for selecting new technology. For a technology to be appropriate, it must address the needs for efficiency, cost-effectiveness and productivity thus enhancing the quality of patient care.
- Today hospitals are in an extremely competitive arena, putting additional emphasis on a technology’s marketability. Medical devices can easily account from 30% to 50% of the overall project cost. Moreover, this asset component continues to change and evolve at an unprecedented pace. As a result, it’s planning and management has become a significant challenge. It is critical to implement a formal, objective and comprehensive process to manage and control the equipment planning process.
- Our technology planning and procurement services encompass the assessment, planning, procurement assistance, and management guidelines for a healthcare organization’s medical technology requirements.
- Hosconnn’s planning resources and database comprise an extensive equipment library system with standards, technical specifications, utility requirements and market prices. From a management standpoint, our systematic efforts provide for standardization, accountability and the common integration of data through a central point, permitting us to address the complexities of a given project in a timely manner.
- Assessment of Appropriate Medical Technology
- Planning and Budgeting of Medical Equipment, Medical Gas Pipeline Systems (MGPS),
- Pneumatic Tube Systems (PTS), Nurse Call Systems and Patient Related Furniture
- Procurement Assistance
- Installation Management
- Device Operational Management Training Assistance
Why HOSCONNN for Planning?
We help you derive at the most feasible setup in terms of bed mix & facility mix.
- We help you to derive elaborate strategies for the creating patient friendly hospital infrastructure and detailed space planning for each healthcare services.
- We find out the scope for further improvement, precisely staying within the plan.
- We systematically monitor the status of the progress made.
- We propose practical ways to reorganize the resources.
- Procuring the most modern equipment’s is a tedious task. You can expect our expert assistance in this.