Accreditation process is implementing the standards as a framework by which organizational processes will be improve and patients will receive better care. We have NABH, JCI and ISO assessors on board who can hand hold or assist in getting accreditation done for Healthcare organizations.
- Documentation review: Assessment of existing policies, standard operating procedures, processes and infrastructure compliances with the NABH/JCI standards across all functional areas.
- Detailed Gap Analysis Report (of compliances and non-compliances) and roadmap with implementable suggestions.
- Guidance and assistance in drafting the Standard Operating Procedure for functional areas compliances with the JCI or NABH standards.
- Assistance in forming different committees within the hospital as per the standards.
- Plan training program for various staff, by making a training calendar. Training of trainers; that is training key trainers identified by the hospital and ensure continual monitoring post training.
- Monitoring during implementation phase.
- Liaise with Certification body.